Monday, August 24, 2026

Another New Truck and More!

 I'm about to pick up a new pick up. I'm trading in my 2023 Ford with a 5.0 liter  engine and get a 2026 Ford STX with a 2.7 liter twin turbo. More economical but I admit the 5.0 wasn't bad on gas miliage. Both the 2023 and now the 2026 have 36 gallon gas tanks. With my driving it means I can go 3 months or so between fillups. I'm waiting for the new truck to get prepped with running boards, spray in bed liner and fog lights along with a tonneau cover.

      Good Harbor Beach and rising sun thru the trees.

Rising sun
Long shadows!
Clear sky morning.
Stacking rocks on Pavilion Beach.
Harbor Cove and the Gloucester House.
Beauport Hotel over Harbor Cove.
My 2004 Dodge Dakota.
My 2017 Ford STX.
My 2020 Ford STX.
My current 2023 Ford XL.
My new 2026 STX waiting prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment